Monday, September 21, 2009

Getting started?

So to start!!

1. You can certainly follow my workout or main site http://www.crossfit.com/ wod
* However, it is imperative and words of warning, that you know what you are doing and know your fitness level, because these exercises can and certainly will cause injury and even death if done improperly or train incorrectly.

2. Join me & friends for fun Local Parks Meet up group. Check it out!!


3. Currently I am doing most of my training in my garage and parks
So most of my workouts are privately held, friends and family but hopefully in the very near future, once my work situated on a fixed schedule, and affiliated with crossfit and continueing to fine tune my teaching skills that I will offer classes and accept future students.
As for now, please join in and follow my blog or feel free to contact me with any question.

ultimatexfitness@gmail.com
206-795-3502

4. You can certainly check out local Crossfit Box, most will have a free intro class.

No comments:

Post a Comment