Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Update for June, been slacking here on here.

Ok, I've been very busy both working on my job, working on my mobile training web site, personal obligations (vacation in Canada) and doing other projects and trying to get training going and haven't updated this page.
Sunday while playing softball, I think I broke my middle finger, haven get it checked it, but it not moving well, on a finger splint at the moment, so no weight or both hand work out for me. More running is my new added friend, and also a good reason train for summer races.
Talked to Rainier Fitness Crossfit people about opportunity for training, but full time working schedule might prevent me from doing so. Will keep this update.
Update: My work schedule still not fixed, very frustrated toward management. Therefore, I can have a regular class set. But will forged on.
My completed mobile training site is address www.ultimatexfitness.com
Had a couple of friends over for a quick intro, 5 minutes, run of the mill, wod warmup. basic thrusters,pushups,situps,pullups x 10

No comments:

Post a Comment