Saturday, March 13, 2010

WeekOn of work recap, no major lifting crossfit for me.

Tuesday: Full court basketball lunchtime in Beacon Hill, had fun and good work out for an hour, I am begining to feel a little more in shape to run the whole hour without being too much out of breath. But still can't wait for street ball or outside basketball..
Wednesday : suppose to be my rest day, but had to help my brother with putting in the new hardwood floor..no fun..but worth the bonding.
Thursday: Technique practice at work. on ring muscle ups and overhead squat with wooden bar.
Friday: busy with work, but as able to put in some situps, squats and L sit hold.
Saturday: Beautiful day in Kent, because of my work, can't run a weekend warrior park workout. so i just squeeze in myself track day by my work. run day: 400m 1.15m, 200m 10pullups 5x for 10min.

No comments:

Post a Comment