Saturday, March 27, 2010

King Crossfit Experience Day

I have made several contacts to local affiliates to see if during my off week I could help out or volunteer my time in exchange for more experience. Another word, I'll do whatever it takes to get experience, I know it can be challenged in the aspect that most affiliates promote internal members to become an intern or trainer, but nevertheless I will forged on.

Well, today on my two hour break from my work, I am checking out King Crossfit in Renton; I got to meet Ron and Allen and their athletes. They are a bunch of awesome people, Ron filled me in how they got started and the community and coaching style. I also had the opportunity to join them for the wod.
Thanks Ron, Allen and Glen

warm up
1000 m row
15 box jump
50 double unders jump rope

WOD
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
push press (115,95)
dip

cash out
a mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment