Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yeah, another added equipment..Big Crossfit Tire

Well, I have been again checking CL frequenly for a free tire, not any tires, but a big old tractor tire, so it was my luck I came across one in Renton. So contacted the lady and told her I'll come by today and pick it up. Today, the last day of my work week, and it is my half day so after I done with the meeting I can rush over there by noon to pick it up. I going to be that easy. Well, to all my senses the boss was late and worse yet he had hours load of stuff that he going to throw at us. Man, sitting there zoning off all the crossfit tire exercises that I can do with this new toy; the jumping tire, the lifting and not to mention the sledghammering.. when is this meeting going to end? Well, the freaking meeting ended like 5 hours later, and way pass the 12noon. So i rush home, pick up the truck and rolling over to the lady house, she nice enough to put in the driveway. No sure how she got it there, but anyrate, I loaded that thing with a help from my lil sister in law. So I was excited and best of all it's free and the lady is loving that we clear some space for her house.. and ofcourse another crossfit equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment