Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yeah I m offically Level I Crossfit Certified Trainer


I just got done with level I crossfit cert this weekend at Rainier Crossfit in Puyallup. It was a 2 days event for certification training. Anxious and anticipation were building up leading to the event, but all nerves settled as we set to do the Fran. 21 15 9 95lbs thrusters and pullups for time toward the end of day one. The two day events, we learned about the 9 fundamental movements, the 10 domain of fitness, what is crossfit and fitness. But most importantly it is in functional movements that we are practicing and that training should be for life as it is in the pursue fitness. beside the theological teaching, there were the exercises, programing, scaling, supplement exercises, zone eating. All in all it was a great learning event. Because it is essential to learn basic foundation movement to build on, and this even will teach you just that the correct and essential forms. I dig it. Now it is my hope to introduce to those that seeketh.

No comments:

Post a Comment