Monday, December 28, 2009

1/2 A Garage gym Finally!!

My week off and been under the weather since the Christmas, to many people in one place usually resulted in some kind of viral infection. Any rate, today is a new day, sunshine and all and finally have a plan and a to do list for my garage.
Plan is to make space for my garage gym.
To do list:
- Organize my garage in a way where I have all the set up i need to do a work out
- modify my rack cage to have a pullup set up
- modify bench Press into a portable dipping station
- build my own pairs of Rings
So I checked out the crossfit blog how you go about building your own ring, so pretty much i got a list of things I need, pvc, harness and a couple metal braces for the pullup setup.
5 hours later...

got my pullup setup and ready to do a muscle up...haha.. and finally half a garage gym is a organize and ready for some serious wod. Sun lights are out, so the rings have to be done hopefully tomorrow, so I can at least take that to my work and work on my muscle up on down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment