Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another exciting day in the life of me

You know it, people want gifts, bling bling, clothes, electronic goods. Well for me, all i want for Christmas is some metal pullups, dumbbells, bars, barbell stuffs. That being said anything fitness related. So today is another shopping day for me, CL style. Today I went an picked up a squat cage, pretty much a must if you want to do some heavy and safe squat. It also came with a bench, so bench press can be done it it as well. The only thing it didn't have is the pullup on top. so i m going to do some mod to make that happened. all this for a mere 100 bucks. not to bad, it's almost brand spanking new. Another deal i got was a score on the flooring, I think most of the time the most expensive part for a garage gym is the flooring, so again on CL, the guy selling his stall mats that was used for a home gym (almost new) 3.4" 4x6 for 8 of them, I bargained and got the total price of 220 bones. i think its a deal, well, took me some time to get down to his place and got a WOD while loading them thing, it's freaking not light..anyrate now i can flop on the floor when i pooped out after the wod. The last deal didn't play out, trying to get a white board 4x5 or so, he asked for 15 bones and bargain for 10, but he wouldn't nudge, well have to keep my eye out. can't believe them thing cost half an arm. No joke..

No comments:

Post a Comment